- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
In accordance with the Federal Privacy Act regarding the safeguarding of customers private electronic information, we at the Bee Works have to conform to any and all Federal and International laws regarding privacy.
Any information passed to us in the course of business is password secured via a 256 bit encryption program. After use, all information is removed from our server and held on a computer with no internet access, for security.
With this in mind all repeat customers have no need to resend private information via the internet, card numbers being vulnerable are never re-transmitted.
We do not and have no intention of sharing private customer information with any other source.
More information on the act.
For further information on the above statement please email.
For further information on the Bee Works statement Email Us
How to Contact Us
Questions about this statement or about our handling of your information may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to Bee Works Privacy Office, A Division of:
Dancing Bee Equipment
3384 Loyalist Road
Port Hope, ON L1A 3V7 Canada.